Three great reasons to choose Open-Mesh:
Scalable, modular hardware
Open-Mesh's access points, enclosures and cloud controller work seamlessly to deploy enterprise-grade wireless networks at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional networks. Just choose the access point that is optimized for your wireless demands, then choose the enclosure that best fits your environment. The possibilities are endless.
Powerful cloud management
Open-Mesh’s cloud controller, CloudTrax, is a free, cloud-based network controller that helps you build, manage and monitor your wireless networks from anywhere in the world. With CloudTrax, you can set multiple SSIDs, control bandwidth for individual users, charge for access, design custom splash pages, monitor network health, and much more.
Ultra low cost
Open-Mesh is a fraction of the cost of other low-cost, cloud-managed mesh wireless solutions. With hardware designed from the ground up to fit even the tightest budget, along with a cloud controller that's 100% free, Open-Mesh proves how affordable professional, enterprise-grade, cloud-managed wireless networking can be.
83,000 Cloud-Managed Networks. Millions of Users Worldwide.
- AUG 10Open Mesh releases the 802.11ac MR1750 access point. more
- JUN 12Introducing the all-new CloudTrax 4: 4 SSIDs, modern interface and more. more
- MAR 18Open-Mesh releases new 450 Mbps dual-band OM Series access point. more
- JAN 2CloudTrax Mobile 2.0 released for iOS and Android to great reviews. more
- AUG 8OM5P Shipping now. 5 GHz band, Facebook WiFi, Layer 7 QOS and more. more
- APR 23We're hiring! Join us in Portland. more
Featured case study:
Westin Grand Vancouver
When the Westin Grand Vancouver switched to Open-Mesh, the hotel saved $65,000 in the first year. Guest complaints were virtually eliminated and technical support call volume was reduced by more than 75 per cent.
Open-Mesh around the web: