Three great reasons to choose Open Mesh:
Scalable, modular hardware
Open Mesh's access points, enclosures and cloud controller work seamlessly to deploy enterprise-grade wireless networks at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional networks. Just choose the access point that is optimized for your wireless demands, then choose the enclosure that best fits your environment. The possibilities are endless.
Powerful cloud management
Open Mesh’s cloud controller, CloudTrax, is a free, cloud-based network controller that helps you build, manage and monitor your wireless networks from anywhere in the world. With CloudTrax, you can set multiple SSIDs, control bandwidth for individual users, charge for access, design custom splash pages, monitor network health, and much more.
Ultra low cost
Open Mesh is a fraction of the cost of other low-cost, cloud-managed mesh wireless solutions. With hardware designed from the ground up to fit even the tightest budget, along with a cloud controller that's 100% free, Open Mesh proves how affordable professional, enterprise-grade, cloud-managed wireless networking can be.
83,000 Cloud-Managed Networks. Millions of Users Worldwide.
- APR 4/16Open Mesh releases the 802.11ac OM5P-AC access point for $135. more
- MAR 5/16We're hiring for our developer, sales and support teams! Join us in Portland. more
- AUG 10/15Open Mesh releases the 802.11ac MR1750 access point. more
- JUN 12/15Introducing the all-new CloudTrax 4: 4 SSIDs, modern interface and more. more
- JAN 2/15CloudTrax Mobile 2.0 released for iOS and Android to great reviews. more
Featured case study:
Westin Grand Vancouver
When the Westin Grand Vancouver switched to Open Mesh, the hotel saved $65,000 in the first year. Guest complaints were virtually eliminated and technical support call volume was reduced by more than 75 per cent.
with Open Mesh
Open Mesh around the web: