Truly cloud managed
Deploy networks and scale up easily with no on-site controllers.
- Easily create networks, add access points and switches and manage it all from a single pane of glass
- Scale painlessly from a single access point to thousands across multiple locations with nothing to configure on site
- 4 SSIDs per network, so you can customize unique public and private networks
- Switch seamlessly between the full web version and the free iOS apps to monitor on the go
- Benefit from ongoing updates and feature enhancements
- Free lifetime cloud license included with hardware
Manage and monitor your networks in real time.
- Full visibility into the devices on your network, including operating system, nearest AP, connection performance and more
- Bandwidth monitoring and deep packet inspection
- Control access with upload and download throttles or block individual network abusers
- Automated outage emails to alert you when an AP is down and doesn’t come back up within an hour
- For switches, remotely power cycle ports, set VLANS and PoE budgets, view power consumption and more
- Scheduled maintenance to minimize disruptions
Customize your WiFi with captive portal and flexible integrations to the tools you need.
- Design the user experience with a built-in WYSIWYG splash page editor with mobile-friendly templates
- Set pay-for-use options and collect secure credit card payments through PayPal
- Enable customers to check in using Facebook WiFi
- Generate unique WiFi vouchers in real time
- RESTful API for integrations with your SaaS applications
- Connect to a third-party advertising platform, or use GuestTrack to integrate with a property management system
Secure and reliable
We keep your users secure and your cloud management running.
- No user traffic is sent to the cloud
- Built-in firewall prevents users on the public network from seeing each other or your wired network
- CloudTrax lives in secure and reliable data centers with global distribution and over 99.9% uptime
- If devices lose connection, your networks aren’t affected; when a connection is re-established, devices will check in to report usage and download any updates
- Two-factor authentication for added account security
We make it easy for IT pros to custom brand CloudTrax as their own cloud solution.
- Add your company name, contact info, logo, colors and more for a seamless customer experience
- Use your full domain
- Customize Open Mesh switches and access points for a completely branded solution from hardware to cloud management
- Make your brand the star of the show with no competing messages