If you are experiencing technical difficulties with Open Mesh hardware, please contact our support department for assistance in troubleshooting your hardware prior to submitting a Return Materials Authorization (RMA). Doing so will help to pinpoint the exact cause of your trouble and help us provide faster service.
Terms and Conditions:
- All returns must have an authorized RMA number. Returns without this number will not be accepted.
- All RMA requests must be sent no later than 30 days from the date of RMA number receipt.
- A $30.00 restocking fee will be applied to all returned products missing the applicable boxes and/or packaging. (Not applicable to warranty-related replacements).
- All refund requests must be submitted within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Items that are past the one-year warranty will not be eligible for an RMA return.
- Returns received with missing, unlabelled or damaged parts will not be eligible for an RMA refund.
Once this form is received and your information is validated, we will respond within two business days. View the Open Mesh Warranty here.