What makes Open Mesh different?
Scalable, modular hardware
Open Mesh's access points, enclosures and cloud controller work seamlessly to deploy enterprise-grade wireless networks at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional networks. Just choose the access points optimized for your wireless demands, then choose the enclosures that best fit your install environment. Scale painlessly across large sites.
Powerful cloud management
Open Mesh’s cloud controller, CloudTrax, is a free, cloud-based network controller that helps you build, manage and monitor wireless networks across multiple locations from a single pane of glass. With CloudTrax, you can set multiple SSIDs, control bandwidth for individual users, charge for access, design custom splash pages, monitor network health, and much more.
Ultra low total cost
Open Mesh is a fraction of the cost of other low-cost, cloud-managed mesh wireless solutions. With hardware designed from the ground up to fit even the tightest budget, along with a cloud controller that's 100% free, Open Mesh proves how affordable professional, enterprise-grade, cloud-managed wireless networking can be.
Trusted in more than 80,000 networks worldwide.
- OCT 5/16Open Mesh releases the S Series line of cloud-managed switches with no ongoing licensing fees. more
- APR 4/16Open Mesh releases the 802.11ac OM5P-AC access point for $135. more
- MAR 5/16We're hiring for our developer, sales and support teams! Join us in Portland. more
- AUG 10/15Open Mesh releases the 802.11ac MR1750 access point. more
- JAN 2/15CloudTrax Mobile 2.0 released for iOS and Android to great reviews. more
Featured case study:
Westin Grand Vancouver
When the Westin Grand Vancouver switched to Open Mesh, the hotel saved $65,000 in the first year. Guest complaints were virtually eliminated and technical support call volume was reduced by more than 75 per cent.
with Open Mesh
Open Mesh around the web: